Dana Brent Brown is the Managing Attorney of The Law Offices of Ossie Brown. He was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and he is the son of former East Baton Rouge Parish District Attorney Ossie and Faye Brown, a retired teacher. Dana has managed The Law Offices of Ossie Brown since his father’s retirement in 2000.
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law Defense
- Insurance Law
- Business Planning & Organization
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1990
- Honors: 1989, Moot Court Board
- Honors: 1989, Moot Court Executive Board
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana
- B.A. – 1986
Let us review your case at no cost to you. We want to take the time to get to know you and understand your legal goals and objectives.
Why Our Clients Trust Us
Your Law Firm for a Lifetime.
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Ossie Brown are skilled in several practice areas and ready to discuss your case. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.